Windows & Doors installation Installation in Markham
Our talented and experienced windows and doors installers in Markham are always ready and available to cater to the needs of city residents.
Whether you need to add a window to your basement or expand the existing basement window to an egress window, we’re to help right from the start to finish.
We pride ourselves on providing top-quality products and services to our clients, so you can rest assured that you’ll be in good hands with us.
Our experienced estimators in Markham are available to not only assist with planning and budgeting of the project but also handling of permits. The estimators will make sure that you’re well-informed of the process and guide you through every step of the way.
Energy-efficient windows or stylish doors
Markham has a set of rules and regulations that you need to comply with when it comes to the installation of egress windows.
Construction projects, including the installation of egress windows fall under the purview of the Ontario Building Code.
The code is designed to safeguard the public, and as such, there are certain standards that need to be met.
Some of these standards include the size of the window opening, the height from the floor, and the means of egress.
Our team of experts is well-versed in the building code and will make sure that your egress windows are installed in compliance with all the relevant regulations.
Regulations for Egress Windows in Markham
According the relevant authorities in the city of Markham, the main purpose of egress windows is to prevent any delays in the evacuation of anyone in a house in the event of an emergency.
For an egress window to be considered as an ideal escape window, it should meet these conditions;
- Have an open area of at least 3.8 square feet or 0.32 sq. meter.
- Have a height or width dimension of at least 15 inches or 380 mm.
- It should be easy to open the windows from the inside without the use of any special tools
- Since most egress windows tend to open into a well, the well needs to have a clearance of at least 22 inches or 550 mm. Moreover, if this is the case, the opening should be in such a way that it does not prevent evacuation of occupants in case of an emergency.
We understand that every home is different, and as such, we offer a range of options when it comes to windows and doors.
We carry a wide selection of products from leading manufacturers so that you can find the perfect match for your home.
We also offer a wide range of customization so that you can get the exact look that you want for your home.
If you’re not sure what kind of windows or doors would suit your home best, our team would be more than happy to offer their expert advice.
Our Process for Installing Windows in Markham
We follow a meticulous process to ensure that your windows are installed perfectly.
Here’s a brief overview of our process;
- Our team will first conduct a site visit to assess the project and take measurements.
- We will then provide you with a detailed quote for the project.
- Once you have approved the quote, we will proceed with ordering the windows.
- Our team of experts will then install the windows in compliance with all relevant regulations.
- We will conduct a final inspection to make sure that everything is up to our high standards.
- Once we’ve established that all is in order, we will do a thorough clean-up of the premises. You can rest assured that you’ll be left with a neat and tidy space once we’re done.
If you need to install or replace windows in Markham, our team at Windows and Doors Cutting Specialists is more than happy to help.
No job is too big or too small for our windows and doors installers in Markham. We’re always ready to provide a no-obligation quote for your residential or commercial project.
For more information about our windows and doors installation services in Markham, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us today. We look forward to hearing from you soon!