Window Cut Out Service in Toronto
Our window cut out services simply involve cutting a new opening, structural supporting it and installing a new window.
This service can be ideal if you want to increase the amount of natural light in your home, or if you just want a change in scenery.
You should also consider this service if you desire more air circulation into your space.
Expanding the type and number of openings in the home is usually only limited by how creative you are.
A few of our happy customers have utilized this service to;
- Enjoy the western sun bringing more light into their space
- Create a reading nook with a window
- Gain better ventilation for their home
- Install an egress window to meet building code
- Bring the outdoors in
Our team of window cut out professionals in Toronto will work with you to ensure that your vision for your home is executed perfectly.
Our team of experts will help you determine the feasibility of your project and make sure that it’s done right, the first time. We know that each home is unique and therefore, each project is unique. That’s why we offer a free consultation to discuss your specific needs.
If you want to add a window or two (or more), then our team at Windows and Doors Cutting Specialists is more than happy to help. Our team will work with you to custom design the window (s), taking into consideration the size, shape, and location that you desire.
We’ve been in the business for years, and our team has the experience and expertise to get the job done quickly and efficiently.
Not to mention, we’re always up for a challenge- so if you have an idea that you think is impossible, just bring it to us and we’ll see what we can do.
our team will get to work quickly and efficiently
Once we have all of the details worked out, our team will get to work quickly and efficiently to make your vision a reality. In no time at all, you’ll have the beautiful, bright, and airy home that you’ve always wanted.
Different types of window cut outs in Ontario exist.
- Cut-down is the least invasive and easiest type of Toronto window cut out. It involves removing the bottom of the window sash so that the top part can be removed. This type is ideal for windows that are hard to reach or in tight spaces.
- A notch cut-out is a bit more involved and is best suited for larger windows. It involves cutting out a section of the window frame so that the entire sash can be removed.
- A full-frame cut out is the most invasive type of window cut out and just like the rest, should only be done by our Windows and Doors Cutting Specialists professionals. It involves removing the entire window frame, which can damage the surrounding area if not done properly.
Trust our team with your next window cut out project
We’ll make sure that the job is done right, and that your vision for your home is brought to life.
We have the tools, expertise, and experience to get the job done quickly and efficiently. Our team will always be there to assist you navigate through the whole process from start to finish, to help you understand the requirements and scope.