Window Enlargement Service in Toronto
Enlarging windows is not something many residents in Ontario think about when it comes to home improvement. Window enlargement in Ontario brings with it countless benefits that can improve your home’s curb appeal, increase its value, and make it more comfortable and energy-efficient.
Newer, larger windows can help regulate the temperature in your home, making it more comfortable during the winter and summer months.
They can also help reduce your energy bills by allowing natural light to enter your home and reducing the need for artificial lighting.
In addition, new windows can add to the curb appeal of your home and increase its resale value.
Getting your windows enlarged is not a DIY or a simple task
You need the services of a professional. The entire process need to be done not only minutely but with high level calculation. It involves the skills of an estimator, and a talented installation team.
If you’re thinking about window enlargement in Ontario, Windows and Doors Cutting Specialists can help. We are a professional window enlargement company with years of experience helping homeowners in the province improve their homes.
We offer a variety of window enlargement services, from adding new windows to extending existing ones. We can also help you choose the right type of window for your home and budget.
Planning, preparing the area, enlarging the frame, installing a new header and sill and finally installing a new window.
- Planning – We work with you to determine the best type of window for your home and budget. We also take into account the size and shape of your existing windows, the amount of natural light you want to let in, and any other factors that may impact the enlargement process.
- Preparing the area – Once we have a plan in place, our team will prepare the area around your window for enlargement. This includes removing any existing trim or siding, shimming the window frame, and installing a new header and sill.
- Enlarging the frame – Next, we enlarge the frame of your window to accommodate the new window. This is done by cutting out the existing frame and adding new lumber to extend it.
- Installing a new header and sill – Once the frame is enlarged, we install a new header and sill. This helps support the weight of the new window and ensures a secure fit.
- Installing a new window – Finally, we install your new window. We carefully seal it in place to prevent air and water infiltration.
Our window enlargement service in Toronto features various types including;
- Enlarging small windows – We can help you enlarge small windows to let in more light and improve ventilation. If your window is too small or not centered properly, we can extend it to the desired size.
- Adding new windows – We can also add new windows to your home to create a more open and inviting space.
- Transforming your window into a door – In some cases, we can even transform your window into a door. This is ideal if you want to create a more open and airy feel in your home or add an exit to your deck or patio.
- Converting your window into an entrance door – We can also convert your windows into entrance doors. This is ideal if you want to improve the curb appeal of your home or create a more inviting entryway.
No matter what type of window enlargement service you need, Windows and Doors Cutting Specialists can help.
If you’re interested in learning more about window enlargement in Ontario, contact Windows and Doors Cutting Specialists today. We would be happy to answer any questions you have and provide you with a free quote for our services.